Looking for Ways to Work in the U.S.?

Looking for Ways to Work in the U.S.?

Consult an experienced attorney in New York, NY about employment-based immigration law

Maybe you're trying to get the paperwork in order for your new job. Maybe you want to start your own business in the U.S. Or maybe you just need some immigration advice as you start your search for work.

No matter why you need employment-based immigration services, you can trust the Law Offices Of Natalia Morozova to provide them. We've helped countless clients in the New York, NY area apply for a variety of visas, including non-immigrant visas. We can help you, too.

There are various employment based visa. The three most commonly inquired about visas are H1B, L1, and E1/E2.

Call 607-216-6174 now to find out what the Law Offices Of Natalia Morozova can do for you. Attorney Natalia Morozova can speak with you about non-immigrant visas at your convenience.

H1B Visa

H1B is a highly desired non-immigrant visas that allows individuals to live and work in United States. H1B is a lottery based system with only 65,000 visa available in each calendar year. H1B is typically granted for a period of up to 3 years with a possible extension if the applicant meets all the requirements. The total limit on the amount of time a person can spend in US on an H1B is 6 years with certain exceptions. H1B is highly popular because it can be a path to a green card here in United States.

L1 Visa

L1 is nonimmigrant visa that allows for a transfer of managerial, executive or workers with specialized knowledge either within one company with office in US and abroad or between two affiliated companies. L2 visa is available to spouses and children of 21 of L1 visa recipients. Although L1 was originally created to allow multinational corporations to transfer personnel to United States, it now provides smaller and startup companies abroad to expend their operation into United States. L1 is not limited to any specific countries, as long as eligibility requirements are met persons from any countries may apply.

Treaty Trader (E-1) and Treaty Investor (E-2) Visa

Treaty Trader (E-1) and Treaty Investor (E-2) visas are for citizens of countries that the U.S. maintains treaties of commerce and navigation with. For a list of participating countries, visit the Bureau of Consular Affairs website.You must be coming to the United States to:

  • Engage in substantial trade, including trade in services or technology, in qualifying activities, between the U.S. and treaty country
  • Develop and direct the operations of an enterprise that you have invested a substantial amount of capital

There are many different types of employment-based visas available to foreign nationals. For more detailed information and to discuss your eligibility please contact our office to set up an appointment with Natalia Morozova, Esq.